Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Review Extravaganza 2012: Week 3

It's been a lot of fun looking back at this past year while doing the year in review with Emmy and other bloggers.  So far, I have reviewed the first and second quarters of the year.
 
This week I'm recapping July, August and September.
 
In July, I was mostly focused on exercising and enjoying my time with the kids.
 
Nathan and I made these awesome jello cookies
 
 
And we made this super cute fish craft
 

 
We also celebrated Nathan's 7th birthday
 
 
 
In August, Rich and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary
 
Nathan finally learned how to ride his bike without training wheels
 
 
and the kids went back to school
 
 
 
September, I started college and reflected a bit about it.
 
 
Nathan made this sweet handprint tree for autumn
 
 
 
he also made a cool painting using materials that we found on a nature walk
 
 
and this cute acorn craft as well
 
 
 
If you haven't already joined us, there is still time to get in on the fun.
 



Just check out the link and join in....there are some super cool prizes to be won too (including an apron made by your's truly).
 
Next week, I will finish recapping the year by sharing all the fun we had during October, November and December.

1 comment:

Emmy said...

That cheeseburger cake is so so awesome!! Love it! And so awesome that you started school again.
Great recap! Thanks again for everything.