Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Tell me I'm not the only one....

Coco broke her little pink collar.


So, Rich went and bought her a new one.

a blue one


I questioned why he would buy a blue collar for a girl dog...haha.

He said, I wasn't thinking about the color (in typical guy fashion), I just wanted to get her the right size.

I didn't really complain, but I did say...well, she's a girl dog and needs a pretty color like pink.

You know cause pink's for girls and all....even for dogs!


Doesn't she look like she's saying...Hey I'm a girl here - don't you have enough boys in this house?

Buy me a pink one

Last night, Rich went and bought Little Miss Coco a pink collar.

His friend teased him and said I can't believe you went and bought that dog a pink collar, just because Charlene wanted it.



Just tell me I'm not the only one.....a girl dog needs a girly pink collar.  Am I right?

Coco thinks so...she's much happier now  :)

8 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

I really work hard to resist color stereotypes with my girls...but I say, bring on the pink with the dog! It's not like she has to grow up and decide what profession she wants to pursue! HA!

Similarly, while I try not to dress the girls "too" alike most of the time, all bets are off when it comes to pj's. I just love the sight of my little elves running down the hall in the exact same fleecy snowman outfits. :) :)

Kisma said...

Pink or animal print are a girls best colors!

Mellie said...

When I picked up the cat we were given in November, she had on a camouflage collar. A girl cat with a camo collar?! Now she has a pretty sparkly one. Her tag is blue but it's to match her blue eyes!

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

what is with all this Dog talk today... a gf of mine called me asking if i could spend my online money on a dog sweater for her "rat" 25.00... I was like NO, i spend that on three shirts or a pair of pants! It is a dog... not an accessory in need of more accessories. I can't say anything though cause if I had a little dog I would dress it up too... so i'm guilty as charged and a complete hypocrite! ROFL!

Emmy said...

You are definitely right! Or she could have a neutral color but not blue!! And the other guys might have teased your husband for doing it because you asked- but I bet they won't tease when you guys are happily married for forever and their love lives suck :)

a49erfangirl said...

I agree. Pink collar all the way. I had to chuckle about him going back to get a pink collar. The puppy is adorable.

Evonne said...

She definitely needs a pick collar! What a cute puppy she is!

Blissful & Domestic said...

You are so right I would totally be like "hey the dog needs pink!" haha!