Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#24)

Welcome to the 24th Edition of Hey Mom, Look What I Did!!

here are a few of my faves from last week...








Now, it's your turn to show us what you've been working on and
I can't wait to see what you all have been doing this week!!

Please share your craft projects, baking activities and other fun kid friendly adventures. Grab the link button and put it on your blog, if you like, so that others can find us and share in the fun too.

There are no requirements, but I would love if you would follow this blog via GFC, linky tools, facebook and twitter...to keep up with our latest activities.

Thanks for joining us....Hope to see you again soon!!


Adventures In Mommy Land
 

 

Sorry about the "text only" links....Somebody forgot to pay their inlinkz bill. Hmmmm, wonder who that was? :)

3 comments:

Jackie Higgins said...

Great ideas from last week! This linky is such a great source of inspiration for a mom of two preschoolers.

My Oatmeal Kisses said...

Wow thanks for the feature! Somehow it always looks better on your site then mine...what's your secret? :)

Emmy said...

Oh I should have linked up the kids pictures from today's post-- but forgot your button