Monday, January 23, 2012

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#15)

Welcome to this week's Hey Mom, Look What I Did!!!

Take a look at this week's featured posts....


Looks like fun, Doesn't it?




Hilarious post written by a blogger's 8 year old son...must read, you know in case you ever need to hypnotize a chicken.



Oh how I love me some cupcakes....even the paper kind!



I love polar bears and Eric Carle books

As you know this week I helped out in Nathan's classroom....it was so much fun!

While I was there and chatting with some of the other moms, there was one mom who shared a fun activity that she does with her daughter.  It's called Sticker Club.  Each week she hosts a get together with her daughter's friends.  They each have sticker books and they share stickers with each other, and if time permits they do a craft and eat a snack.

Doesn't that sound like fun?

I can't wait to hear about all your crafty fun and adventures!

so, what did YOU do this week?

Please share your craft projects, baking activities and other fun adventures. Grab the link button and put it on your blog, if you like, so that others can share in the fun too. Also, I invite you to follow this blog via GFC, facebook and twitter..to keep up with our latest activities.

Thanks for joining us....Hope to see you again soon!!

5 comments:

Janel from NellieBellie said...

Oh gosh...I showed Levi that you liked his post! He was terribly excited! Thanks so much!

Blissful & Domestic said...

Thank you so much for the feature!! You are too sweet Charlene:>

Crafty Mischief said...

I truly appreciate you hosting each week. Thank you! Have a great week! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring our craft and for the great link-up!

Mellie said...

The chicken thing really works! I grew up with pet chickens. We'd lay them on our laps and hypnotize them by moving our pointer finger back and forth. They would zone out in a few seconds! no joke!