Thursday, January 13, 2011

Melted Snowman Cookies


I thought these were too cute not to make.  And they were super easy to make as well.  I found the idea at Crazy Domestic.  I tweeked it a bit.  I used the slice and bake Pillsbury Sugar Cookies from the refrigerated section.  And made my own icing (powered sugar, milk and vanilla). Her's are a lot cuter than mine, but I was kind of in a hurry to finish them so mine came out a little sloppy...but that's okay, since they are "melting" snowmen anyway.


6 comments:

Shell said...

Those are adorable!

Eastlyn and co. said...

Happy New Year, Charlene. I saw these on www.allrecipes.com and thought they were too cute! You all did a great job.

kewkew said...

Thanks for sharing these, they will go great with the snowman books we just read!!

Jolene said...

These are so cute. I might have to try them this weekend for our last Christmas get together...that is if I have time. So cute!

Emmy said...

Someone made these for Alex's preschool Christmas party, they are so cute

Unknown said...

These are so cute! Our snow is melting just like these snowman. JDaniel loves to shovel.