Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just wanted to let you know....

I didn't fall off the face of the planet.  I've just been working for the past 3 days and now I'm sick or something.  I've spent the whole day in my jammies sleeping, not eating, catching up on some tv shows that I had on the dvr, reading books with the kids and losing a game or two of Memory.

Praying I'll feel better soon, I'm not a very good patient.....trust me - or, just ask my ever so loving hubby.  Thank God he loves me enough to put up with my grouchies!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you're feeling better soon! Thank goodness for understanding hubbies! I'm a pretty big grouch myself when I'm sick.

Emmy said...

Get better soon!

Jolene said...

Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Kristy K said...

Get well soon Char!

Empty Nester said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Aleksandra Nearing said...

Get better soon, mama!

Aimee said...

Hope you feel better pronto!

Kyrstin said...

I hope you are feeling better!!