Monday, October 18, 2010

Did you make these?

I can't stop laughing....

I gave Nathan some peanut butter Oreos (gasp - I actually gave him some store bought cookies, Hey Rich bought 'em Not me). 

Anyway, Nicholas saw Nathan eating one and he asked if he could have one, so Nathan gave him one of his.  Nicholas says, "These are cool, did you make them? What did you do scrape the frosting off and put peanut butter on them?"

Nathan's reply....."No, I just licked them and then put peanut butter on them."

You should have seen Nicholas' face - HILARIOUS!!

Then, Nicholas said "oh well...it's still good."  And finished eating it.

6 comments:

Yellow said...

hahaha That reminds me of when Lilly was drinking Dino's water. Dino had enough and yelled "That came from the toilet!" Lilly no longer drank out of Dino's cup! LOL.

Other than that unless there are ants on it, it is safe to eat!

Charlene Juliani said...

LOL...love the toilet water comment!

Anonymous said...

Remarkable idea

Ronnica said...

Glad that the idea didn't keep him from enjoying them.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

HAHAHAHA, that is so funny!!! Kids just kill with with the things they say. :) Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.