Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm In The Spotlight Today...

....The Welcome Wednesday Spotlight, that is! How cool to be chosen as a featured blogger on Take It From Me's weekly blog hop!!  For all those newbies coming to my blog...I'm a stay at home mom of SIX kids ranging in age from 17 - 5.  My blog is about my life...and all the crazy things that make it complete.  You can check out my recipes, kids crafts or read more about me and my family by clicking on the page tabs at the top of the blog.  Hope you'll stick around and keep on reading all about my family's adventures!

And if you'd like you can also "like" my fan page on Facebook or follow me on Networked Blogs....I'll return the follow there as well. 


Here's all the details of the blog hop.......

Welcome to the "Welcome Wednesday" blog hop, hosted by Take It From Me! Welcome Wednesday is a great way to meet new people and learn new things as well as increase your blog followers! So let's have some fun!!




If you want to be a part of Welcome Wednesday, just follow these 5 simple steps:

1. Follow the Welcome Wednesday Host (Take It From Me) as well as the 2 Spotlighted Blogs of the Week. (These will make up the top three slots on the Linky)
2. Link up your blog name and URL with our Linky. (You only need to add your info once for it to be seen on all the blog hops)
3. Grab our Welcome Wednesday button and include it in a post about the event on your blog.
4. Go to as many blogs on the MckLinky as you want and Follow them. Be sure to tell them you are from Welcome Wednesday!
5. Be sure to Follow back any followers you have gained from our Welcome Wednesday event!

26 comments:

Marissa said...

wow, six kiddos?! And still sane? I love your header pic by the way....so cute :) You have a beautiful family! New follower from welcome wednesday and congrats on being featured!

Michelle said...

Hopping over on the Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop. Love the recipe for pineapple bread. I'm going to have to give that one a try!

Mel said...

Just wanted you to know that I am following you from Welcome Wednesday!
http://heismybeloved.blogspot.com

Simplegirl said...

Hi I'm coming from Bloggy moms and now am following your blog. Hope to see at Inspirations by D too.

Tracy - A Maui Mommy said...

Hi there! I'm a new follower from Welcome Wednesday... Hope you can follow me back to at http://www.amauimommy.com. :-)

Umm yah 6 kids? You are my hero~

Jessie said...

New follower. Will be back after seeing that yummy bread. We LOVE baked bread too :)

Amanda said...

Showing you some love and following you!

Congrats on the Wednesday feature.

www.mandalynandthestinkycheese.com

Anonymous said...

Newest Follower from Welcome Wednesday

Tracy
Life of This SAHM

www.audsbabydays.blogspot.com

Alisha K said...

I am your newest follower from WW. Would love for you to follow me back at http://megankayden.blogspot.com/

Fiona Designs said...

Hi!
I am your newest follower from Welcome Wednesday. Would love a follow back at:

http://www.fionadesigns.blogspot.com/

Fiona

Jennifer S. said...

I there, new follower here! Cute blog. I will be back to explore it more later. :)
Jennie
http://www.sweeptight.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being featured on Welcome Wednesday!
I'm your newest follower :)

~Wendy
http://quickdistraction.blogspot.com/

Courtney said...

Found you from the Feature Hop! You are a busy mommy and love your pics. New follower... :)

Meaghan said...

hi! new follower from WW. i have a mommy and fitness blog if you're interested.

J Rodney said...

Congratulations on your feature!


I would love it, if you would come and join me at The Wednesday Window . The Wednesday Window is the place to link up your favorite blog post of the week, check out Frugality Is Free for more details.

Tina said...

You are my hero! I'm not going to ask how you do it with six kids, you're a mom, so you just do it! :-) Congrats on the spotlight, new follower from Welcome Wednesday.

Tina @ The Floundering SAHM

Unknown said...

Hi I'm following you from Welcome Wednesday :) Congrats on the spotlight!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

I'm a new follower from WW. Nice to meet you! Great blog! Hope you can stop over and see mine too.


heather

Anonymous said...

wow 6 kids!!
cutie blog!!!
new blog hop follower!!!
aimee

An Independent Voter said...

New follower from Welcome Wednesday hopping, via Take It From Me.

Linda @ Linda's Lunacy said...

Hi! Congrats on getting spotlighted for Welcome Wednesday! I'm following you now!

I, too, have 6 children! 3 boys & 3 girls. Hope you can stop by for a visit!
http://www.lindaslunacy.blogspot.com

Linda... said...

Hi! I'm a new blogger and hope I am doing everything right. I am following you and hope you follow me back.
http://Lindalovesblog.blogspot.com

Liz said...

Following ya from WW blog hop, I love big families and am always looking for new ideas and advice from moms who've been there!! Liz @ http://twirlsncurls.blogspot.com

Shanti said...

your newest follower thanks to welcome wednesday...love the lobster art idea...hope you'll stop by my blog http://purelyforfun.blogspot.com and follow me too:)

Eliz Frank said...

Hello Charlene,
Stopped by for Welcome Wednesday to say hello. I am now following you and wanted to say thank you for co-hosting too!
Best,
Elizabeth

Jackie said...

Woohoo!! Congrats on being featured!!