Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Surf Sweets Candy Review



I was recently asked to review Surf Sweets Candy.  Surf Sweets is an all natural and organic candy.  It is made in a nut free factory, perfect for kids that have nut allergies.  The candy is made with organic fruit juice and sweeteners.  Surf Sweets has no artificial colors or flavors and is one of the only candies made without corn syrup.  The products also contain the antioxidant Vitamin C and are great for people with food allergies and intolerances.  Surf Sweets are gluten-free and casein-free and can be found nationwide in many natural and speciality food retailers such as Whole Foods.  

My children loved the all the candy that Surf Sweets sent to us to review.  They couldn't get enough of it.  Anthony who doesn't like jelly beans at all, actually said that "the jelly beans were the best ever."  Sarah and Zachary liked everything, but the sour worms because "they weren't sour enough." Nicholas and Nathan loved it all.  I managed to grab a few gummy bears before they disappeared and thought they were quite yummy.  And I have to agree with Anthony, the jelly beans really were the best (and I love jelly beans).

Overall, we thought the candy was wonderful and if I see it in a store, I will definitely purchase some.  Hope you will too!

No comments: