Friday, April 09, 2010

Welcome To The Party!!


Come and join the party.....

Grab a drink or two....

Then, check out 5minutesformom.com for more info.


I started this blog about four years ago....as a way to record my memories and share pics of my kids.  It's since grown into so much more.  I use my blog to share my feelings and my life with whoever choses to read it.  I get so excited when someone mentions that they love reading my blog.  I love when someone requests a recipe or shares a story about how much fun they had doing a craft with their child that I shared here on my blog.  I told Rich one day last week, that some people get paid to blog, but that I didn't think anyone would want to pay me for my simple stories and life experiences and he said "well people must find it interesting, because there are lots of people who read it." 

I guess I'm just a simple girl who gets pleasure from watching her kids grow up.  I feel blessed to be able to be a mother of many and that I can claim being a mom as my job.  I remember being a little girl and saying that I wanted to be a mom when I grew up....I guess I can check that one off my list, huh? What's funny is that even though I have 6 kids and that my oldest is 17, I'm still learning more and more about myself and about what kind of parent and person I want to be. 

So if you like what you see, stick around and continue riding along on my journey of motherhood and all the adventures life has in store for me and my family!

13 comments:

@Dayngr said...

Now I need a drink. =)

Hi! I'm Dayngr and I surfed in from 5 Minutes for Mom. Looking forward to getting to reading more as we go. If you'd like to read it, my Ultimate Blog Party 2010 post can be found at Dayngrous Discourse. I hope you'll surf on over and say hello.

Spookygirl said...

Hi! Just bopping by on the Ultimate Blog Party hop ;) PARTY ON!!

and OMG I love the peeps cupcakes!!

KIM said...

Just stopped by for the UBP love your blog you can check mine out at http://4girlsandcounting.blogspot.com/

Cassie said...

I am already a follower of yours but I just wanted to stop by and say hey! Happy Partying!

Dee Birks said...

Stopping by from the UBP. Drinks? Yes, please! Have a great weekend.

Michelle said...

I think that is a great reason to blog... for the love of it. What a great thing, to be able to do something you love.

Anonymous said...

aw, I know how you feel! I also need to get back into running . . . hope you're enjoying the party!

Jeanine Byers Hoag said...

Hi Charlene!

Hope you're having a good time at the party.

I scrapbook, too!

Jeanine

mamaschwab said...

Yummy, your party picture makes this mommy want a cocktail! :-)

Love meeting another stay at home mommy in the blogosphere.

Met you through UBP10.

-Liza The Outspoken Mom

Liz said...

Nice blog, enjoying the blog-hopping through the UBP! ;-)

http://lizzydearslife.net

Cheryl D. said...

Happy UPB! Those drinks look good! I could use one myself! Great site!

Anonymous said...

HI!

Popping by for the blog party! I also have 4 boys, but no girls.

Love the egg shell art idea!

Anonymous said...

Coming by to say hello and now I'm following! The UBP is so much fun! The Peeps cupcakes look great and so do the chicks...cute:)