Monday, April 19, 2010

Such a Lil Stinker!

I made sure that Nicholas' reading book (for school) was on the living room table yesterday, before I went to work.  Because he has a habit of poking around every morning when it's time to get ready for school.  I try to catch him at it, but there are times that I'm busy or whatever.  This includes things like hiding his shoes, so he can't find them.  Not being able to find pants....socks....his coat....jacket....back pack, you name it - he tries it.  Even so far as to hide somewhere himself.   So, like I said I made sure his book was on the table for him to find this morning.

Only......Guess What??

He couldn't find.  He looked everywhere.  I was starting to get mad and was getting ready to yell at him for hiding something again.  When Nathan woke up and heard what was going on.  He told Nick "Go look in Mommy and Dad's room."  Nick knows that "big" kids aren't allowed in our room, so he was afraid to look in there.  Plus, I don't think he really believed Nathan.  Nicholas went downstairs looking in the family room and while he was down there, Nathan ran into our room and came running back out with Nick's book.  I asked Nathan where he found the book and he said it was under our bed where he (Nathan) hid it.

I swear.......if it's not one thing around here, it's another!

No comments: