Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Check It Out.....My First Interview!!!

My very first interview is posted today on the Homemaking Cottage Blog.  Click on the link below to check it out.  Can you tell I'm excited LOL!

Mothers of Large Families Series: Charlene Juliani

 I have been reading this website for years and have gotten lots of great information. I regularly use it as a resource, not only from a mother of a large family, but also as a homemaker. The site has alot of great ideas on everything from parenting to decorating your house, gardening, cooking, etc. If you haven't checked it out before, you should totally do it now. I'm super excited about it. I think it came out rather well. I made a few boo-boos here and there, but it looks great. Thanks Shiloah for all your hard work!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Saw your comment that you left on the SITS site so decided to come over and check out your blog. I feel the same way as you do sometimes. I also want more followers but not sure how to go about it. Looks like you've got that. Looking forward to following your blog and can't wait to try out the Crescent Taco Bake!

Angelica said...

I also saw your comment on SITS so I thought I would come over and give you some comment love! I am pretty new to this so I am no expert but I have noticed that if I spend time commenting on other people's blogs, they usually return the favor. It takes a lot of time but keeps you going. I also participate in memes and link up to other blogs, I usually get the most comments on that day.
Congrats on your interview and on the number of followers you have!

Debbie said...

Congrats on your interview! I will go check it out.

Nikki said...

Awww, everyone loves Comment Love - me included. I totally feel your pain on the lack of comments. But, I love your blog! Have a great day!