Friday, December 18, 2009

Lookie What I Did

I spruced up our old wreath by adding some poinsetta flowers. Cute, eh?



And the stockings were hung by the.....railing this year. Our fireplace is downstairs in the familyroom and this year Rich wanted to do everything upstairs in the livingroom. The railing was the only place I could think of to hang the stockings LOL - hope it doesn't look too cheesy!



I had to run some errands this afternoon and Superman decided to tag along for fun. That was awful nice of him, wasn't it?



The really funny part was when I went to pick up my paycheck and while standing at the counter, Nathan asked for a lollipop (he must have been thinking he was at the bank or something). So after hearing the other ladies laughing and telling me that I needed to go to the bank for his lollipop, one of them found him a lollipop LOL! He was pretty happy after that, I'll tell ya!

And a few minutes ago we had this little conversation. He never ceases to entertain me.

Nathan: Mom, how much longer will it be til Santa gets here.

Me: Oh, eight more days, why?

Nathan: Well okay then.

I have no idea why that struck my funny bone, but it did. Maybe it was the simplicity of it?

2 comments:

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

The wreath looks so pretty and festive. Your Superman is a cutie.

Sometimes, I wonder what goes inside their little heads when having a conversation with us.

Stopping by from SITS.

Anonymous said...

Awww he's so cute! And your wreath looks lovely. :) We have our stockings hung on the windowsill with care because we don't have a fireplace in our apartment. :)

Happy Holidays! Just stopping by from SITS.