Friday, August 21, 2009

I forgot what it was like!

I got a taste of what it will be like on the first day of school when it will just be me and Nathan again.

What fun....let me tell ya!!

Sarah, Zachary and Nicholas are spending time at Grandma's this weekend. And Amanda and Anthony went running around with their friends so for most of the day it was just me and Nathan. He has worn me down, completely - LOL! I have been driving myself nuts trying to come up with things to do with him to keep him occupied. He is doing pretty well, but he told me his misses his brothers and sisters. I guess when you're the youngest of six it would be lonely if they were all of a sudden gone.

Now that he is sleeping and I'm cleaning up the mess that was made today, I'm realizing that I am going to have to come up with alot more things and activities to keep him busy when they all go back to school next week.

That and stock up on LOTS of Tylenol!

No comments: