Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Post of 2008

I started this blog in 2006 as a way to record memories for my children. A memory is only a memory if you can remember it. And let's face it, I don't exactly have a great memory. Heck, half the time someone tells me something, I forget it a few minutes later. Every year since, I have tried to double my posts. This year I succeeded tenfold. Go me!!

This is my last post of 2008 and the start of many more years to come! Have a wonderful and blessed new year!

2 comments:

CynthiaK said...

Yay blog!! Keep up the good work! Have enjoyed reading this year.

And, I too have short-term memory. I've started writing down things during the day that the kids say or do that I want to blog about in the evening because I always forget!

Happy 2009!!

Charlene Juliani said...

Thanks so much!!

I've enjoyed reading your blog as well!