Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bah Humbug!

Yes, I'm in a sour mood. I don't know why, but this year I just haven't been in the Christmassy mood. I didn't send out Christmas cards, because by the time, I thought about doing them it was too late. I didn't take pictures of the kids to put in the cards anyway. The tree just now got decorated. It was a naked tree for about a week. I didn't even put it up, Anthony did.

Let's not even mention the fact that I waited until the last minute to go shopping for presents (and I still haven't wrapped them). I just haven't been in the mood. I think the depression is back and I need my antidepressants upgraded to a higher dose. I have been so bah humbuggy for weeks. This whole year has just been awful. I have been late every single day for work. It's a wonder I still have a job. Everything is just a big mess.

And to top it all off, Rich had another MRI done, which revealed that he has more discs going bad in his back, including one where he already had surgery. I feel so bad for him, I can't even begin to imagine how much pain he must be in.

I'm really hoping that 2009 will be a much better year for me. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 comment:

~B. said...

Merry Christmas (((HUGS))).