Sunday, July 06, 2008

Fun in the Sun

We went to a friend's house yesterday. They were celebrating the high school graduation of their daughter. It's funny when I think about the fact that the high school graduates this year were born the year I graduated high school. That's right, I'm 36 and graduated high school 18 years ago. I think of the weirdest things.

Here are some pics of the kids in the pool. Rich got in with the little boys. It turns out that Nicholas did rather well in the pool with the vest and arm swimmies. And yes, Rich is wearing his shirt. Not sure, but I think it's because he was self conscious of the scar on his back. Nathan screamed his poor little head off. He didn't really do that at the other pool. But I think it was a combination of Rich being there and having to wear that vest and swimmies that made him freak out. At any rate, Nathan always did hate being in water. He has never really liked baths or anything like that. He's the only one out of all the kids though. So I guess one out of six isn't bad, huh?

Rich and Nathan (Nathan screaming)



Another one of Rich and Nathan



Nicholas with Rich, Zach and Anthony in the background



Anthony swimming



Sarah



Nicholas swimming (or floating) without help

No comments: