Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fruity!



I don't know if I paid much attention before, to realize that Nathan loves fruit, especially fresh fruit. He loves grapes, bananas, strawberries, oranges, raspberries, pears, apples, you name it, he'll try it. We try to keep fresh fruit in the house as much as possible, because the kids like it. But Nathan seems to love it. Rich went shopping a few days ago and this time brought home strawberries, bananas and grapes. The day he brought this home, Nathan brought me the whole bag of grapes and said "I want grapes mom." So I gave him a handful of grapes. A few minutes later, he came back and said "I want grapes mommy" So I gave him some more.

Yesterday, all he wanted to do was eat bananas. He must have eaten about four of them, maybe more, I lost count. Then I caught him with his head in the fridge eating strawberries. Today he is already eating strawberries and some grapes. I don't think he will ever have a problem being constipated LOL!

1 comment:

~B. said...

He is just cuteness overload. :)