Saturday, December 01, 2007

Musings of a six year old

I got a laugh out of Nicholas today (as I do on most days), so I thought I would share the philosophy of my six year old. Nicholas had just taken a bath and was getting dressed. He likes to do things for himself now that he's a big kid instead of a baby (his words), but I still like to check on him. I went to his room and he was putting his jammies on and he said "Hey mommy this is how boys get dressed, first they put their underwear on. Next, they put on their pants and then they put on their shirts. And this is how girls get dressed, first they put on their underwear and then they put on their shirts and last is their pants. Cause girls don't want anyone to see their boobies." HAHAHA!

Well, at least I thought it was funny!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Gotta love how they tell it like it is!!!
Funny thing is he's right!

TxGambit said...

Oh that is toooo precious!!!!

But, ya know, it is true. lol!