Tuesday, September 18, 2007

So much to do, so little time

What a day this is turning out to be!

First, the younger kids missed their bus (missed it yesterday too), so I had to take them to school.

Then, I made myself some coffee and when I got my Coffee Mate out of the fridge I noticed that it was tipped over and spilled all over the place. Pisses me off, cause I really liked that flavor (chocolate caramel - Yum). So anyway, I had to clean the whole stinkin' fridge because it was everywhere. And that stuff is sticky too!

I made some more zucchini bread, and washed about two loads of laundry. I'm so far behind on the laundry that it isn't even funny.

I had to do the kids' chores, because they didn't do them. I don't mind doing them every once in a while, but when it turns into everyday then I start to get frustrated. And I really hate doing Anthony's job (taking out the trash) it's such a nasty thing to do.

I cleaned the microwave and bleached the kitchen garbage can. Nathan pooped everywhere so I had to clean him and change his clothes, again.

Oh and did I mention I have to work today? Yep that's right I'm working 3-11 shift, so I need to get ready to go here in a few minutes. And I still have lots of stuff that needs to be done before I can leave. Will I ever get caught up and have things organized, who knows? I do know that right now I'm suffering from CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). I would be so embarrased if anyone knocked on my door right now. You would think that someone who has six children would be the most organized person on the planet, but not me.

No comments: