Monday, September 17, 2007

It's been a long time

It's been so long since I've blogged. My computer crashed and died forever, so I lost my favorites list and couldn't figure out how to log in and blog. Very frustrating! But dh got a new laptop so he gave me his old one to use until I figure out what kind of computer I want. Life has been very busy, I now have five children going to school and one little guy at home. It's weird and very quiet when the older kids go to school. But I'm enjoying spending time with my little fellow. He is such a good little boy. Although sometimes it's a little harder to get things done because Nathan likes to follow me around endlessly. I think he's just lost without his older siblings. I must get off of here and get some things done, because the kids will be coming home from school soon and all hell will break loose, LOL!

1 comment:

TxGambit said...

Hello!!!!! I totally remember you! I'm sooooo glad you found my blog. I miss you (and everyone) but yes life has gotten busy for us all.

I would loooove to get caught up with you.

BTW - my computer crashed not too long ago and I lost everything.

txgambit@gmail.com is my email addy.