Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm so freakin' angry

I worked so hard yesterday, just trying to clean the kitchen before I went to work and last night when I got home it was trashed.

The kids didn't do their chores last night, so I told at least Amanda to do the dishes before she went to school. She totally half-assed it! There are still dishes everywhere and there is crud and crap in the bottom of the sink. I could just scream!! I'm tired of being the only one who cleans up around here. It is so freaking frustrating!! Now I have to work again today and clean the same shit that I already cleaned yesterday. I feel like the kids are totally taking advantage of me, and I can't really even do anything about it because I'm not home when they are. I don't even have time to post today, because I need to get this mess cleaned up.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Ok I know you're not asking for advice, but I'd quit doing anything for them that isn't life threatning. Seems to get my teens in line for a week or two ;p